The department is making all our websites and online documents accessible in stages throughout 2015.
Accessibility means content is easy to find, read and understand for everyone—including people who:
- have impairments that affect their vision, reading ability or physical movement
- have different literacy and education levels
- come from non-English speaking backgrounds
- live in areas with limited online services
- need to use mobile devices such as tablets and smart phones.
Some of our online content, such as technical documents and historical material, may not be accessible with current technology, but we are happy to provide this information in an alternative form.
If you need any documents that are not accessible or you encounter any problems using our websites, please contact us.