- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
Temporary closure of Chief Street, Brompton and partial closure of Outer Harbor/Grange rail lines
23 May 2018
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T alliance will be temporarily closing Chief Street between Port Road and First Street from 4am Saturday, 26 May to 7pm Sunday, 27 May, weather permitting.
The temporary closure of Chief Street and the partial closure of the Outer Harbor/Grange rail lines will allow works to be safely undertaken including the installation of a shared use path bridge across Chief Street, on the northern side of the Outer Harbor rail bridge, as part of the Outer Harbor Greenway extension.
Temporary traffic arrangements include:
- Chief Street will be temporarily closed between Port Road and First Street
- First Street will be temporarily closed at the intersection with Chief Street
- Local access to properties on Chief Street between, First Street and Port Road on either side of the rail line, will be provided under traffic controller assistance
- The Port Road U-turn facility at Chief Street will remain open
Pedestrian and cyclist access will be restricted, with detours in place.
Speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works. Signage will be in place to alert motorists of the changed traffic conditions and detours will be in place. Please visit www.t2talliance.com.au for details.
Businesses in the area will remain open. Please support local business.
Late night train services on the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines will be replaced with substitute bus services between Adelaide and Woodville train stations from approx. 11.30pm on Saturday 26 May.
Additionally, the 6.12am Outer Harbor train service from Adelaide to Outer Harbor will not operate on Sunday, 27 May and will be replaced by a substitute bus service.
For more information on substitute bus services please visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au
Thank you for your patience while these important works are undertaken.