- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Travel free on public transport to see the Christmas Pageant
2 November 2021
Families attending the 2021 Christmas Pageant at Adelaide Oval will again be able to travel there free on public transport.
Public transport services for the 89th National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant on Saturday 13 November will be operated at the same capacity as they would for a full Adelaide Oval crowd, to enable families to get to the event safely and socially distance as much as possible.
The Adelaide Oval Express public transport service will be in full operation to allow Pageant-goers to travel to and from the twilight event safely and free of cost.
All you need to do is display your valid Pageant entry ticket when you board your Adelaide Metro service to receive free travel.
Pageant-goers using public transport are asked to socially distance as much as possible and to wait for the following service if they do not feel as though there is adequate space, or if instructed to do so.
On average, bus and tram passengers will only have to wait between five to 10 minutes for the next service, while train passengers should only wait around 15 minutes.
For more information regarding Adelaide Oval Express services and your service’s timetable, please visit: www.adelaidemetro.com.au.
For more information about the 89th National Pharmacies Christmas Pageant visit https://christmaspageant.com.au/