- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
Yellow lines on Northern Connector as part of safety trial
16 June 2021
New yellow line marking will be installed on a two kilometre section of the Northern Connector as part of a trial to increase safety and visibility.
Yellow lines will be marked on a section of the northbound carriageway between Bolivar Interchange and Waterloo Interchange.
The works will be undertaken on Sunday, 20 June 2021, between 9am and 6pm (weather permitting).
Speed restrictions, signage and traffic management will be in place in the section of the line marking works.
Please take extra care when workers are on site. Observe speed limits, signage and lane restrictions and traffic controllers when travelling through the area.
The yellow lines are part of a trial by the Department for Infrastructure and Transport (the Department) to determine the most effective line marking option for the concrete road.
This follows the initial review of the black contrasting line marking which was installed on the Northern Connector around the existing white lines in early April 2021.
The Department encourages road users and community members to submit feedback on the visibility of the line marking as part of the trials.
This feedback will assist in the Department determining the best long-term line marking solution for both carriageways of the motorway.
To provide feedback regarding the trial, complete the feedback form at www.dit.sa.gov.au/nsc/northern_connector/feedback_form2 or contact the Project Information Line on 1300 794 880.
The Department thanks you for your patience while these important works are being undertaken.