- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
South Road and Regency Road intersection reopens
11 January 2021
The South Road and Regency Road intersection has reopened to traffic following the successful installation of the Regency Road overpass bridge spans.
The two overpass centre spans, each weighing around 1300 tonnes, were assembled ‘off-site’ at the Polonia Reserve compound.
During 4 – 11 January 2021, the centre spans were individually transported from the Polonia Reserve compound to their final location, over Regency Road, using Self Propelled Modular Transporters (SPMTs).
After the centre spans were installed, the back spans and precast concrete deck slabs were craned into place.
The centre spans and back spans were produced by South Australian company, Bowhill Engineering. The majority of the steel used was also sourced from South Australia.
The Regency Road overpass is expected to open to traffic in mid-2021.
The Regency Road overpass installation is another key milestone for the Regency Road to Pym Street (R2P) Project.
The $354.3 million R2P Project, funded by the Australian and South Australian Governments, is creating 210 full time equivalent jobs per year over the life of the project.
The R2P Project involves the construction of a new 1.8-kilometre section of non-stop motorway along South Road, connecting to the South Road Superway to the north and Torrens Road to River Torrens project to the south.
Once complete, the R2P motorway will result in a 47 kilometre non-stop motorway between Gawler and the River Torrens, and continues to deliver on the Australian and South Australian Governments’ commitment to complete the North-South Corridor.