- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
REMINDER: Gawler rail line closures
30 December 2020
Adelaide Metro reminds rail users that, as previously announced, the Gawler rail line will be closed until Sunday, 25 April 2021 to allow for works as part of the Gawler Rail Electrification Project.
This closure, between Adelaide Railway Station and Gawler Central Railway Station, is required to facilitate works for the Gawler Rail Electrification Project that cannot be safely undertaken with trains operating.
Substitute bus services will operate for the duration of these closures. The substitute bus stops will be positioned as close to railway stations as practicable.
Limited stopping substitute services will be in place, servicing Gawler, Smithfield, Elizabeth, Salisbury, Mawson Lakes and the city. Every effort is made to ensure that all timetabled bus substitute services are accessible for all customers, including the elderly, customers with a disability and those travelling with prams.
For full public transport information please visit Adelaide Metro: www.adelaidemetro.com.au
Additional closures will be required in 2021 as works progress on the project.
The Department thanks commuters for their patience while these works are undertaken.
The Australian and South Australian Governments are jointly funding the $715 million electrification and modernisation of the Gawler rail line, which will deliver a faster, cleaner and more reliable service, delivering an electrified network through Adelaide from Gawler to Seaford.
The project, which is expected to be completed in late 2021, weather permitting, will support increased capacity and future growth for development along the rail corridor and in northern Adelaide.