- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Essential Churchill Road North resurfacing to commence 8 December
8 December 2020
Commuters will benefit from improved safety and smoother journeys as resurfacing works along Churchill Road start today Tuesday, 8 December.
Approximately 1.2 kilometres of resurfacing works on Churchill Road North will be undertaken between Cormack Road and Bradford Way.
The South Australian Government funded, $1.8 million Churchill Road North resurfacing is expected to be completed by the end of January 2021, weather permitting.
The majority of works will be undertaken Monday to Friday between 6pm and 6am to ensure safety and efficiency. Service locations and some minor works will occur Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm.
There will be 25 kilometre per hour speed restrictions during works and 40 km/h outside of working hours.
One-way traffic will be in place during working hours – either northbound or southbound. A detour will be in place for affected traffic.
Variable Message Signs will be used in strategic locations to advise drivers of closures and/or detour routes.
Road users are advised to follow the direction of traffic management staff and observe signage. Access to properties will be maintained during the works where practical. Advance notice will be provided if temporary driveway access restriction is required.
Some noise disturbance can be expected but works will be managed to minimise disruption to local residents and businesses.
The South Australian Government’s record $16.7 billion infrastructure spend will see more than $160 million allocated to fixing some of South Australia’s worst roads as part of its broader road maintenance program.
This program is expected to support 207 full time equivalent jobs per year on average.