- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
REMINDER: Weekend rail line closures
25 November 2020
Adelaide Metro reminds train passengers there will be temporary full or partial closures for each rail line on the weekend of 28 – 29 November.
The following rail closures will occur from first service Saturday, 28 November until last service Sunday, 29 November:
- Gawler partial line closure between Adelaide Railway Station and Salisbury Interchange, with substitute buses to operate between Adelaide and Salisbury.
- Seaford partial line closure between Adelaide Railway Station and Brighton Railway Station, with substitute buses to operate between Adelaide and Brighton.
- Belair full line closure, with substitute buses to operate between Adelaide and Belair.
- Outer Harbor and Grange full line closures, with substitute buses to operate between Adelaide and Outer Harbor and Grange.
The rail line closures are required to facilitate various works on Adelaide Metro’s electrified rail network, which are dependent on COVID-19 restrictions.
For more information on these rail closures, visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au/Announcements2/Rail-closures-and-maintenance
The department also reminds passengers that Botanic tram line services will not operate on North Terrace between King William Street and East Terrace on Saturday, 28 November and Sunday, 29 November to facilitate works to replace light poles on North Terrace.
The department thanks you for your patience while these important works are undertaken.