- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
REMINDER: Tonsley Line temporarily closed from last service, Friday, 20 November
16 November 2020
Adelaide Metro reminds train passengers the existing Tonsley rail line, which currently ends at Clovelly Park Railway Station, will be temporarily closed from last service on Friday, 20 November 2020, for essential testing and driver training before it reopens as the Flinders rail line in the first weeks of December.
Trains will be in operation during the temporary closure but for training purposes only – they are not passenger services. The temporary closure will allow train drivers to familiarise themselves with the new section of track.
Substitute buses will be in place for commuters during the closure, following the current train timetables as closely as possible and servicing stations between Clovelly Park and Woodlands Park. To provide customers between the Adelaide and Woodlands Park Railway Stations additional travel options, some Seaford express services will stop all stations during the closure. For information about substitute buses, please visit: www.adelaidemetro.com.au/Announcements2/Service-updates/New-Flinders-Railway-Line
The new Tonsley Railway Station will open to commuters in the first weeks of December 2020, with Clovelly Park Railway Station closed permanently from the last service Friday, 20 November 2020. The new Tonsley Railway Station will replace the decommissioned Clovelly Park Railway Station.
The first passenger weekend services on the new Flinders rail line are expected to commence on the weekend of 26-27 December 2020. This allows for minor finishing works to be undertaken on the weekend of 12-13 December and 19-20 December 2020, which cannot be undertaken with trains in operation in the rail corridor.
When the new Flinders rail line is opened it will operate under a timetable which offers:
- extended services until late on weeknights;
- a 20-minute frequency during peak times on weekdays;
- a 30 minute frequency at all other times; and
- new weekend services from early morning to late night (from the weekend of 26-27 December 2020).
To view the timetables visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au, visit the InfoCentre located at the Adelaide Railway Station, or call the Adelaide Metro InfoLine on 1300 311 108 for assistance.
In addition, the level crossing at Alawoona Avenue will return to operation, and three new Activated Pedestrian Crossings will be commissioned, on the weekend of 22 November 2020.
Three new Activated Pedestrian Crossings have been constructed as part of the new Tonsley Railway Station:
- Replacement of the existing Passive Pedestrian Crossing at the level crossing (north side of Alawoona Avenue), with an Activated Pedestrian Crossing.
- Construction of a new Activated Pedestrian Crossing on the south side of Alawoona Avenue, at the northern end of the platform.
- Construction of a new Activated Pedestrian Crossing south of the platform aligning with Handley Avenue.
The Activated Pedestrian Crossings will have warning signals and automatic pedestrian gates installed to improve safety for pedestrians.
Reminder to Outer Harbor and Grange rail line users: The full Outer Harbor and Grange line will also be closed on the following weekends:
- From 8pm Friday, 20 November, to last service, Sunday, 22 November 2020
- From 8pm Friday, 27 November, to last service, Sunday, 29 November 2020.