- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Better ride for Eastern Parade commuters with resurfacing works to commence
11 November 2020
Eastern Parade users will benefit from improved ride quality and safety as resurfacing works commence between Grand Junction Road and Grand Trunkway.
Funded by the South Australian Government, approximately 2.2 kilometres of asphalt resurfacing on Eastern Parade is scheduled to commence on Thursday 12 November. The essential $3.6 million works are expected to be completed by late December, weather permitting.
Works will be undertaken Monday to Friday, between 7pm and 6am. Some weekend work may be required.
There will be 25km/h speed restrictions during works and 40km/h outside of working hours.
A combination of single-lane traffic flow, road closures and detours will be in place for works in the commercial areas from Bedford Street to Grand Trunkway. Variable Message Signs will be used in strategic locations to advise drivers of closures and/or detour routes.
The first section of works will be undertaken between Grand Trunkway/Perkins Drive and Bedford Street, including the Bedford Street intersection. The second section of works will be undertaken between Grand Junction Road and Railway Terrace.
Road users are advised to follow the direction of traffic management staff, take extra care when workers are on site and observe signage. Access to properties will be maintained during the works where practical, with advance notice provided when there is a need to temporarily restrict driveway access.
Some noise disturbance can be expected at times while these works are completed. The works will be managed to minimise disturbance to local residents and businesses as much as practically possible.
The South Australian government’s record $12.9 billion infrastructure spend will see more than $160 million allocated to fixing some of South Australia’s worst roads as part of its broader road maintenance program. This program is expected to support 207 full time equivalent jobs per year on average.