- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Adelaide Metro proudly supports Movember
2 November 2020
Adelaide Metro is once again teaming up with the Movember Foundation, with 10 trams and 20 buses growing moustaches throughout the month of November to help make a difference in men’s health.
Will you catch an #AdelaideMetMo tram or bus this November?
In 2018, one tram grew a moustache, inspiring 10 trams and five buses to do the same in 2019. This year, 15 more buses have got on board to raise awareness for the Movember cause.
Spot an #AdelaideMetMo tram or bus and take a photo
If you spot an #AdelaideMetMo tram or bus, take a photo and post it to social media with the hashtag and the reason why you are getting involved in Movember.
Please remember to stay on the footpath or platform behind the white line when taking photos.
Movember aims to raise awareness of men’s physical and mental health, but mental health struggles are not always easily seen. Reach out to your mates and ask them how they are travelling and really listen to them.
Then take a moment to look a little harder and find the mo’s hiding in the photos which can be downloaded here: https://adelaidemetro.com.au/Announcements2/News/Adelaide-Metro-proudly-supports-Movember2.
Draw Your Mo
A new #AdelaideMetMo drawing challenge is on this year! Find the #DrawYourMo tram or bus outline at Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and copy or screenshot it to your phone. Close your eyes (keep them closed!) and draw your face including the craziest moustache.
We'd love to see your funny pics and share them so please post them back to us on social media with the #DrawYourMo hashtag.
Grow a mo, save a bro
Growing a mo can inspire donations, conversations and real change.
If you are joining the cause and want to grow a better mo than our #AdelaideMetMo trams and buses, check out Movember’s handy guide to grow and style your mo.
The Movember Foundation is the leading charity changing the face of men’s health by tackling prostate cancer, testicular cancer, mental health and suicide prevention through various fundraising initiatives. Since 2003 the Movember movement has spread around the globe and has funded more than 1,250 men’s health projects.
Adelaide Metro proudly supports Movember. Learn more about the cause and how you can make a difference here.