- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Heysen Tunnels maintenance works
6 October 2020
Motorists are advised of upcoming partial closures of the Heysen Tunnels to allow for essential safety maintenance works.
Maintenance will be undertaken on electrical systems, including ventilation, lighting, fire detection and emergency management systems.
Closures are required as follows;
Thursday, 8 October (Night)
- Adelaide bound tunnel lane restrictions (closure of two lanes) from 7:00 pm Thursday 8 October until 5:00 am Friday 9 October.
- Crafers bound tunnel lane restrictions (closure of two lanes) from 9:30 pm Thursday 8 October until 5:00 am Friday 9 October.
Wednesday, 21 October (Day)
- Crafers bound tunnel lane restrictions (closure of one lane) from 8.00 am until 2.00 pm.
- Adelaide bound tunnel lane restrictions (closure of one lane) from 9:30 am until 4:30 pm
Friday, 30 October (Night) to Saturday 31 October
- Adelaide bound traffic will be detoured via Eagle on the Hill from 7:00 pm Friday, 30 October until 8:00 am Saturday, 31 October.
- Crafers bound traffic will be diverted into one lane of the Adelaide bound tunnel from 9:30 pm on Friday, 30 October until 8:00 am Saturday, 31 October.
Emergency vehicles will have access to the tunnels at all times. Speed restrictions will be in place at this location while the maintenance work is undertaken.
Every effort is made to reduce the impact on motorists by conducting these work during off peak times.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport thanks motorists for their patience.