- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
- Angle Vale School
- Aldinga School
Flinders Link Project – Temporary closure of Service Road, Bedford Park
18 June 2020
As part of the Flinders Link Project, the Service Road will be closed between Flinders Drive and the entrance to the Flinders Medical Centre northern car park during the following times:
- 6pm Friday, 19 June to 6am Monday, 22 June; and
- 6pm Friday, 26 June to 6am Monday, 29 June.
This closure is to facilitate works to install three spans (steel frames) which form the base of the elevated walkway as part of the Flinders Link Project.
Motorists requiring access along this section of the Service Road during the closure periods will be detoured via Sturt Road and University Drive. Please refer to the attached map, red arrows for northbound motorists and dark blue arrows for southbound, and blue arrows showing access via University Drive.
Access to the Flinders Medical Centre northern car park off the Service Road will remain operational at all times via University Drive but will be reduced to a single lane.
The western end of the car park will be temporarily closed from 6pm Friday, 26 June to 6am Monday, 29 June.
Access to Flinders Private Hospital will also be maintained via University Drive. Please refer to the map for further information.
Speed and lane restrictions will be in place throughout the construction area. Signage will be in place to direct motorists. Please plan ahead, allow extra travel time and take extra care when workers are in the area. Observe speed limits, lane restrictions and traffic controllers when travelling through the area.
The department appreciates your patience and cooperation while these important works are undertaken.