- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Additional partial closures of the Gawler rail line
10 June 2020
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that there will be three weekend partial Gawler rail line closures between the Adelaide Railway Station and Salisbury in June.
These closures are in place to take advantage of substantially lower patronage numbers due to the COVID-19 pandemic. All cancelled services will be replaced with substitute buses.
The closures are required to facilitate works for the Gawler Rail Electrification Project that cannot be safely undertaken with trains operating and to minimise the impact for customers. These works will include trenching within the rail corridor for the signalling system and the construction of concrete footings for overhead wiring masts.
Weekend partial line closures between Adelaide and Salisbury
There will be partial Gawler rail line closures between Adelaide Railway Station and Salisbury on the following weekends:
- From first service Saturday, 13 June to last service Sunday, 14 June
- From first service Saturday, 20 June to last service Sunday, 21 June
- From first service Saturday, 27 June to last service Sunday, 28 June.
Ongoing weeknight partial closures between Adelaide and Salisbury from 9pm each night until first service the following day remain in place until Friday, 3 July, inclusive.
Please note there will be a partial Gawler rail line closure between Adelaide and Salisbury during the July school holidays from first service, Sunday, 5 July to last service, Saturday, 18 July.
For full public transport information please visit Adelaide Metro: www.adelaidemetro.com.au
DPTI thanks commuters for their patience while these works are undertaken.
The Australian and South Australian Governments are jointly funding the $615 million electrification and modernisation of the Gawler rail line, which will deliver a faster, cleaner and more reliable service, delivering an electrified network through Adelaide from Gawler to Seaford.
The project, which is expected to be completed in 2021, will support increased capacity and future growth for development along the rail corridor and in northern Adelaide.