- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Southern Expressway partial closure for routine line marking works
22 April 2020
Motorists are advised of routine line marking works on the Southern Expressway, which will require partial closures of the expressway on Sunday, 26 April, and Sunday, 3 May.
Every effort will be made to reduce the impact on motorists by conducting the work during off peak times.
To safely facilitate the works the following traffic restrictions will be in place:
Sunday, 26 April – Southbound only (6am to midday)
- Initially the expressway will be closed from Marion Road/South Road to Panalatinga Road. As works progress south, the next section to be closed will be between Sherriffs Road and Beach Road, and finally the section between Beach Road and Main South Road. As works are completed in each section, the expressway will be re-opened.
Sunday, 3 May – Northbound only (6am to midday)
- Initially the expressway will be closed at Main South Road to Beach Road. As works progress north, the next section to be closed will be between Beach Road and Sherriffs Road. This will be followed by the section from Sherriffs Road to Panalatinga Road and Panalatinga Road to Marion/South Road. As works are completed in each section, the expressway will be re-opened.
Alternative traffic routes will be available and signage will be in place to advise motorists of detours. Please plan ahead, allow extra travel time and take extra care when workers are on site. Observe speed limits and lane restrictions when travelling through the area.
Emergency vehicles will have access to the expressway at all times.
The department thanks motorists for their patience during these important works.