- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
- Angle Vale School
- Aldinga School
Southern Expressway partial closure for routine line marking works
22 April 2020
Motorists are advised of routine line marking works on the Southern Expressway, which will require partial closures of the expressway on Sunday, 26 April, and Sunday, 3 May.
Every effort will be made to reduce the impact on motorists by conducting the work during off peak times.
To safely facilitate the works the following traffic restrictions will be in place:
Sunday, 26 April – Southbound only (6am to midday)
- Initially the expressway will be closed from Marion Road/South Road to Panalatinga Road. As works progress south, the next section to be closed will be between Sherriffs Road and Beach Road, and finally the section between Beach Road and Main South Road. As works are completed in each section, the expressway will be re-opened.
Sunday, 3 May – Northbound only (6am to midday)
- Initially the expressway will be closed at Main South Road to Beach Road. As works progress north, the next section to be closed will be between Beach Road and Sherriffs Road. This will be followed by the section from Sherriffs Road to Panalatinga Road and Panalatinga Road to Marion/South Road. As works are completed in each section, the expressway will be re-opened.
Alternative traffic routes will be available and signage will be in place to advise motorists of detours. Please plan ahead, allow extra travel time and take extra care when workers are on site. Observe speed limits and lane restrictions when travelling through the area.
Emergency vehicles will have access to the expressway at all times.
The department thanks motorists for their patience during these important works.