- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Late-night and weekend partial Seaford rail line closures
20 March 2020
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that temporary partial night and weekend closures during March, April and May will be in place on the Seaford rail line to facilitate works for the Meyer Road Bridge Replacement Project in Lonsdale.
The works cannot be safely undertaken with live overhead power and trains operating, and have been scheduled during lower patronage periods to minimise the impact for customers.
The first partial closure is from 12:30am, Sunday, 29 March. To facilitate this closure the last Seaford departing Adelaide on Saturday, 28 March will terminate at Brighton at 12:27am.
A full list of closure dates, times and affected services can be found at www.adelaidemetro.com.au.
During the temporary partial night and weekend closures, trains will continue to operate between Adelaide and Brighton, with substitute buses operating between Brighton and Seaford operating as close as possible to the existing timetable.
DPTI thanks commuters for their patience while these works are undertaken.
The $4 million Meyer Road Bridge Replacement Project is jointly funded by the Australian Government’s Bridge Renewal program and the City of Onkaparinga. Spanning the Adelaide to Seaford railway line, the Meyer Road Bridge provides a key connection between local industry, surrounding suburbs and road networks.