- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
McIntyre Road night works
17 February 2020
Works to improve ride quality will be undertaken on McIntyre Road between The Golden Way and Wright Road, commencing each night from 7pm, Tuesday, 18 February to 6am, Friday, 6 March, weather permitting.
The works being undertaken in sections, include profiling, asphalt resurfacing and line marking.
In order to minimise the impact to road users, the works will be undertaken each night between 7pm and 6am, excluding weekends.
Speed and lane restrictions will be in place on McIntyre Road during the works. McIntyre Road between Milne Road and wright Road will be open to traffic in one direction at a time, with traffic in the other direction detoured via Kelly Road. Please see map for further information.
Road users are advised to follow the direction of traffic management and observe traffic signage and speed restrictions when travelling through the area. Variable Message Signs will be in place to advise road users of changed traffic conditions.
For real time roadwork information, download the AddInsight app for Apple or Android or visit www.traffic.sa.gov.au
Some public transport services may also be detoured during the night works. Please visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au for public transport information. Pedestrian access will not be affected during these works.
Every effort will be made to minimise disturbance to residents and businesses, however some noise and/or vibration can be expected from machinery and truck movements. Mobile lighting towers will also be in operation.
The $735,000 package of works are funded through the South Australian Government’s Periodic Road Maintenance Program.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure thanks you for your patience and cooperation while these important works are undertaken.