- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
11.6km of South Eastern Freeway to be resurfaced
4 February 2020
The South Australian Government is delivering $7.39 million worth of essential resurfacing works to five sections of the South Eastern Freeway between Mount Barker and Callington, with night works beginning this week.
Works to the five sections, covering 11.6km of the South Eastern Freeway, are being undertaken in stages, with completion expected in early May 2020, weather permitting.
The first stage of works, which commences on Wednesday, 5 February, covers a 3.5km section of city-bound lanes along of the Freeway, beginning approximately 5km west of the Callington Interchange.
The four remaining sections are all segments of out-bound lanes between Mount Barker and Callington, with works on each section to be staged to minimise overall impacts on road users.
Works on the first section will be carried out between 7pm and 5am each night, except on Saturdays, and will take approximately one month to complete, weather permitting.
During these works, city-bound traffic will be reduced to one lane, however both city-bound lanes will be reopened during the day.
Speed restrictions will apply and road users are asked to use extra caution when workers are on site, follow the directions of traffic controllers and observe traffic signage and speed restrictions when travelling through the area.
Once works are complete for each stage, speed restrictions will remain in place along the newly resurfaced section for approximately four to six weeks, weather permitting, to enable excess bitumen to be worn to a safe level prior to the posted speed limit being reinstated.
Please plan ahead and allow extra travel time. Get real time traffic info direct to your smartphone by downloading our Addinsight app at www.addinsight.com.au/app or visit TrafficSA at www.traffic.sa.gov.au
This resurfacing project aims to create a safer and quieter experience for road users and preserve the road surface for years to come.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure thanks road users for their patience while these important works are undertaken.