- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Port Wakefield Road and Northern Expressway night works
31 January 2020
As part of the Northern Connector Project, night works will be undertaken on Port Wakefield Road (southbound only) and the Northern Expressway (southbound only), for road resurfacing, installation of gantries and safety barrier for the final stages of the Northern Interchange.
Works and detour 1:
Port Wakefield Road overpass (southbound lanes) and the Northern Expressway (southbound lanes between Heaslip and Port Wakefield Roads) will be closed from 7pm Sunday, 2 February, until 5am Monday, 3 February, weather permitting.
Southbound access to Port Wakefield Road and Northern Expressway will be maintained via detours onto Heaslip and Waterloo Corner Roads refer to detour map 1.
Works and detour 2:
Port Wakefield Road overpass (southbound lanes) only, will be closed at night in the vicinity of the Northern Expressway from Monday, 3 February, until Sunday, 16 February, weather permitting.
Monday to Thursday nights – from 7pm until 5am.
Friday nights – from 8pm until 8am.
Southbound access to Port Wakefield Road will be maintained via a detour onto the Northern Expressway and Penfield Road, refer to detour map 2.
Speed and lane restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works, including Port Wakefield Road and the Northern Expressway.
Please follow directional signage and observe speed restrictions.