- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Darlington Upgrade Project – Changed traffic arrangements and temporary restrictions
24 January 2020
Motorists are advised that both permanent traffic changes and temporary traffic restrictions will occur as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project from Tuesday morning (28 January).
The bridge over the Southern Expressway to the Main South Road surface road will be reopened in its final alignment for northbound Main South Road traffic from 6am, Tuesday, 28 January.
As a result of the bridge reopening, the following permanent traffic changes will take place:
- Flinders Drive: northbound traffic on Main South Road wanting to travel to Flinders Drive will be switched onto the final alignment via the bridge over the Southern Expressway to the Main South Road surface road.
- Riverside Drive: northbound traffic on Main South Road wanting to travel to Bedford Park will be required to position themselves in the right lane just prior to Brookside Road to travel north via the access road and make a right turn into Riverside Drive.
- U-turn at Brookside Road junction: Bedford Park residents wanting to travel northbound via Main South Road will be able to undertake a u-turn at the Brookside Road junction.
- Franklin Avenue: access will return to left-in and left-out only.
The two-way cycle path located on the bridge over the Southern Expressway to the Main South Road surface road remains under construction and will be opened at a later date.
Motorists are advised to follow signage on site and take extra care while driving in the changed traffic arrangements.
There are no changes to public transport services. Bus stops and pedestrian access will not be affected.
Further temporary changed traffic arrangements
Meanwhile, the South Road intersection with Tonsley Boulevard will have restricted traffic movements from 6am, 28 January until 6am, Monday, 17 February.
Pit works will be undertaken during this period in the southbound lanes of South Road adjacent to Ragless Reserve, St Marys. The following traffic arrangements will be in place:
- South Road southbound between Quinlan Avenue and Brookman Avenue will be reduced to a single lane.
- Brookman Avenue will be closed at the junction with South Road:
- Access to The Southern Bar Gaming Bistro will be via Quinlan Avenue and Paul Street.
- Southbound access to The Crescent from South Road will be via an alternative route such as Quinlan Avenue and Paul Street.
- The right turn from Tonsley Boulevard to travel south on South Road will be closed. Motorists wanting to travel southbound on South Road can detour via:
- turning left onto South Road, then right into Lloyd Street, Alfred Street and Tobruk Avenue, then left to enter South Road southbound; or
- MAB Circuit to Alawoona Avenue, Bradley Grove and Sturt Road.
- South Road northbound traffic through the Tonsley Boulevard intersection will not be affected by these works.
- The right turn into Tonsley Boulevard from South Road southbound will not be affected by these works.
Pedestrian access across South Road at Tonsley Boulevard will be maintained at all times during these works. Public transport services will not be affected by these works.
Access for emergency service vehicles will be maintained at all times during these works.
Please plan ahead, allow extra travel time, take extra care when workers are on site and observe speed and lane restrictions when travelling through the area.
For more information on the Darlington Upgrade Project, visit https://dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/nsc/darlington_upgrade_project
We thank you for your patience while these important works are undertaken.