- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Port River Expressway temporary closure
10 January 2020
As part of the Northern Connector Project, the Port River Expressway will be temporarily closed to traffic in both directions between Hanson Road and the South Road Superway from 8pm Sunday, 12 January until 5am Monday, 20 January 2020, weather permitting.
This temporary closure will take place after the early re-opening of the South Road Superway which is scheduled to occur a day early on Sunday, 12 January.
Access within the Port River Expressway area will be maintained with detours via Hanson Road, Grand Junction Road and the South Road Superway.
Signage and traffic management will be in place to advise motorists of changed conditions.
This closure will allow for final stages of works for the Southern Interchange including barrier removal, lighting, asphalt works, new line marking and installation of a safety barrier.
Speed and lane restrictions apply in the vicinity of the works.
When the Port River Expressway is re-opened to traffic, eastbound traffic (leading onto the Salisbury Highway) will switch onto the newly constructed bridge as part of the Northern Connector’s new Southern Interchange.
Please plan ahead and allow extra travel time.
For more information on the Northern Connector Project visit www.dpti.sa.gov.au/nsc/northern_connector