- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Reduced bus and tram services during festive season
13 December 2019
Adelaide Metro has released this year’s festive season timetables, from Friday, 27 December 2019 through to Friday, 3 January 2020 (inclusive), with less travel days affected compared to last year.
Train services will operate to their normal timetable with a reduced number of carriages.
This year, reduced bus and tram services will not affect Tuesday, 24 December 2019 and Saturday, 4 January 2020, with both days to operate to their normal timetable.
Every year bus services are reduced over the Christmas/New Year period due to much lower than normal patronage during this time period.
Patronage is reduced by approximately 50 per cent of a usual working day in late December and by approximately 36 per cent in the first week of January.
The number of reduced service days and public holiday timetables are determined by the dates of Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day, with the total days of reduced services over previous varying;
The usual public holiday timetables applies on 25 and 26 December 2019, and 1 January 2020.
Please note these reduced bus services will not impact events at Adelaide Oval or New Year’s Eve, with additional services to run as normal for these days.
There will also be extra buses ready to respond to areas of high demand on 26 December, given the extended shop trading hours across metropolitan Adelaide.
Customers are urged to check their timetables and plan travel ahead of time. Visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au for more information or contact the InfoLine on 1300 311 108 between 7am and 8pm daily or all night New Year’s Eve.