- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Darlington Upgrade Project – Weekend traffic changes
25 October 2019
Traffic changes will be in place this weekend for the Darlington Upgrade Project, impacting multiple roads, as works continue on resurfacing and piling.
Lane restrictions and changes are implemented on Main South Road near Flinders Drive, with other weekend restrictions to occur from later tonight, Friday, 25 October.
Shepherds Hill, Ayliffes & South Road intersection
8pm, Friday, 25 October, until 6am, Monday, 28 October.
The following access will be impacted, with detours in place:
- Access to Shepherds Hill Road will not be available from South Road and Ayliffes Road.
- Access to South Road (northbound) and Ayliffes Road will not be available from Shepherds Hill Road.
- Access to the lowered motorway will not be available from Ayliffes Road.
- Detour information is available here.
- Some bus routes will be detouring. Please visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au for further information.
Main South Road, Bedford Park South
8pm, Saturday, 26 October, until 6am, Monday, 28 October
- The southbound kerbside lane of Main South Road will be closed between Riverside Drive and south of Brookside Road.
- All current movements will remain available at the junction of Main South Road and Franklin Avenue, and access to all Main South Road businesses will be maintained at all times.
Southern Expressway access via the Main South Road on-ramp, from Flinders Drive
Ongoing until late November
- Motorists accessing the Southern Expressway will need to enter the lowered motorway at the Ayliffes Road and South Road intersection, or access via the Marion Road on-ramp.
- Motorists will still be able to turn left out of Flinders Drive to enter the lowered motorway.
- Lane closures will also be in place on the southbound carriageway of Main South Road, between Sturt Road and Flinders Drive, to safely accommodate the piling rig and construction activities.
- Two lanes of southbound traffic through this section of Main South Road will reduce to one lane between the hours of 8pm-6am each night.
Please plan ahead, allow extra travel time and observe on site signage and traffic controllers.
For more information on the Darlington Upgrade Project visit https://dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/nsc/darlington_upgrade_project