- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Yatala Prison Procurement
16 September 2019
The State Government has today formally terminated the $150M Yatala Labour Prison Redevelopment Project Managing Contractor procurement process.
All companies short-listed in the now terminated Managing Contractor procurement process have been formally advised of its termination.
The construction works for the project will now be delivered via two contracts, being:
- An early works fixed-price contract, with this contractor responsible for the construction of a new carpark, construction of a new business and administration building, and the construction of a new staff wellness centre and training hub.
- A main works Managing Contractor contract, with this contractor responsible for the construction of the secure accommodation units, perimeter fencing, visits/admissions building, and kitchen building.
The early works contract will allow critical construction activities to commence while a separate Managing Contractor procurement process occurs.
The early works contract will be a select tender to Category 3 pre-qualified contractors (with an appropriate financial rating) as per the DPTI pre-qualification system.
The main works contract will be open call, with all Category 3 pre-qualified contractors (with an appropriate financial rating) as per the DPTI pre-qualification system eligible to tender, including all of those which participated in the earlier, now terminated Managing Contractor procurement process.
Any contractors invited to tender for the early works will be unable to tender for the main works to ensure a clear separation of the two processes.