- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
North-South Motorway anti-throw screen works extended
16 September 2019
Night and weekend works on the North-South Motorway to install anti-throw screen columns have been extended until Monday, 30 September.
Anti-throw screens are being installed on the Grange Road, Port Road, Hawker Street and Torrens Road bridges, as part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project.
Works will now continue each night between 7pm to 5am over the following two weeks, with new traffic management conditions in place.
Traffic management will be as follows:
- The North-South Motorway will be closed to traffic between Hindmarsh Avenue and Pym Street.
- Motorists on the North-South Motorway will be detoured to the South Road surface roads.
- There will be traffic restrictions on all road bridges.
- Lane and speed restrictions will apply on the North-South Motorway and the South Road surface roads.
Speed and lane restrictions will be in place, with signage to advise motorists of changed conditions.
For further information about these works, including the latest traffic arrangements, please visit www.t2talliance.com.au
The department appreciates your patience and cooperation while these important works are undertaken.