- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
Outer Harbor and Grange temporary rail line closure
20 August 2019
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that temporary late night closures will be in place on the Outer Harbor and Grange rail line from Monday, 26 August to Thursday, 29 August, and Monday, 9 September to Thursday, 12 September.
The temporary closures are required to facilitate anti-throw screen works on the Outer Harbor rail line bridge over South Road, as part of the State Government’s $3.8 million commitment, to improve safety for motorists travelling along the Torrens Road to River Torrens Motorway.
To facilitate these works, a temporary closure of the Outer Harbor and Grange rail line is required, with train services suspended between Adelaide to Outer Harbor, and Adelaide to Grange from approximately 8pm on Monday, 26 August.
Works will be conducted during the following times:
- Monday, 26 August to Thursday, 29 August (9pm to 4am) with works concluding on Friday, 30 August at 4am.
- Monday, 9 September to Thursday, 12 September (9pm to 4am) with works concluding on Friday, 13 September at 4am.
A summary of the cancelled train services can be found at adelaidemetro.com.au. Substitute buses will be available.
The works have been programmed outside of the Royal Adelaide Show, which is taking place from Friday, 30 August to Sunday, 8 September.