- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Weekend and night works on South Road, St Marys
11 July 2019
Road surfacing works will be undertaken on South Road, St Marys this weekend, as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project.
The Southbound carriageway of South Road, between Lloyd Street and Brookman Avenue, St Marys, will be closed to traffic for road surfacing works, weather permitting, between the hours of 8pm, Friday, 12 July to 6am, Monday, 15 July.
During the works, the following traffic arrangements will be in place:
- Traffic on South Road through the work area will be reduced to one lane in each direction. Both of these lanes will run on the northbound carriageway of South Road.
- The right turn out of Tonsley Boulevard onto South Road will not be permitted.
- Traffic restrictions will be in place throughout the essential works, with Tobruk Avenue, Quinlan Avenue and Brookman Avenue all closed at South Road.
Speed and lane restrictions will be in place during the works. Motorists are advised to take care when driving through the area. These works are weather dependant.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important works are undertaken.
The Darlington Upgrade Project, once complete, will deliver a non-stop motorway along South Road between the Southern Expressway and Tonsley Boulevard, and forms part of the South Australian and Australian Governments commitment to complete the North-South Corridor.