- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Flinders Link night works set to commence
25 June 2019
Night works will be undertaken in the rail corridor between Clovelly Park and Tonsley stations from 8pm, Friday, 28 June until 6am, Monday, 1 July as part of the Flinders Link Project.
The works will involve permanently closing the Tonsley Station after the last train service on Friday, 28 June.
From this closure, Tonsley line services will terminate at Clovelly Park Station until project completion.
The removal of the station is to facilitate the extension of the current Tonsley rail line to the Flinders Medical Centre, creating new connections to the health, innovation and education precincts.
As part of the closure, works this weekend will include:
- Termination of the railway line at Clovelly Park Station and installation of a buffer stop;
- Removal of overhead wiring between Clovelly Park and Tonsley Station;
- Removal of rail track on the south side of Alawoona Avenue; and
- Signalling and communication installation, testing and commissioning.
A temporary closure of Alawoona Avenue, between Bradley Grove and MAB Circuit, will be required from 8pm, Friday, 28 June, until 7am, Saturday, 29 June while the overhead wiring is lowered.
Traffic and speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works for the remainder of the weekend. Road users are asked to use extra caution when workers are on site.
Pedestrian access along Alawoona Avenue will be maintained at all times, with the exception of a short period of time on Friday night whilst overhead wires are transferred.
Some noise disturbance can be expected during these works, but every effort will be made to minimise the disturbance to residents.
For full details of the Tonsley Station closure, visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au or call the Adelaide Metro Infoline on 1300 311 108.
For further information on the Flinders Link Project, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 928 345.