- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Drainage works on King William Street
24 May 2019
Drainage works are set to commence on King William Street this Monday, 27 May, as part of the City South Tram Line Replacement Project.
New storm water pipes and pits will be installed along King William Street between South Terrace and Victoria Square.
Day works are scheduled to commence on Monday, 27 May, with completion expected by Sunday, 16 June, weather permitting.
Day works on the southbound lanes on King William Street will operate between 7am and 3pm, while works on the northbound lanes will occur from 10am to 5pm to avoid peak traffic times.
Night works may be required during these works, if this is the case advanced notification will be provided to the community.
Speed and lane restrictions will be in place, but the road will remain open to traffic at all times. Public transport will not be affected.
Every effort will be made to minimise noise and disruption to nearby businesses and residents during this period.
The department appreciates your patience and cooperation while these important works are undertaken.