- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Heysen Tunnels routine maintenance works
8 May 2019
Motorists are advised there will be a closure of the Heysen Tunnels this week on the night of May 10 to allow for routine maintenance activities to occur.
Every effort is made to reduce the impact on motorists by conducting these works, which includes essential safety maintenance for electrical systems, including the ventilation, lighting, fire detection and emergency management systems, during off peak times.
The below restrictions and detours will be in place:
Friday, 10 May
- Adelaide bound traffic will be detoured via Eagle on the Hill from 7.00pm Friday, 10 May, until 8am Saturday, 11 May.
- Crafers bound traffic will be diverted into one lane of the Adelaide bound tunnel from 9.30pm Friday, 10 May, until 8am Saturday, 11 May.
Emergency vehicles will have access to the tunnels at all times. Speed restrictions will be in place at this location while the maintenance work is undertaken.
The safety of workers and the general public is paramount so please take care when travelling through work zones and observe speed limits.
For real time roadwork information download the AddInsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/addinsight/id1099048200) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.gov.sa.addinsight), or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.
The Department of Planning, Transport, and Infrastructure (DPTI) thanks motorists for their patience.