- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Para Hills junction to get $7.23 million upgrade
8 April 2019
New traffic lights and more right-hand turn lanes will be added to the junction of Bridge Road and Maxwell Road, in Para Hills, as part of a $7.23 million safety upgrade set to commence on Sunday.
As part of the intersection upgrade, traffic signals will be installed where Bridge Road meets the western side of Maxwell Road, and right turn lanes on both roads will be duplicated and extended.
Drivers will no longer be able to turn right from the eastern side of Maxwell Road onto Bridge Road, however a new u-turn facility will be constructed on Bridge Road to facilitate this turn.
Additionally, street lighting will be upgraded at the new signalised intersection, new bicycle lanes will be provided on all approaches, and there will be a full indentation of bus Stop 39 on the western side of Bridge Road.
Works on the intersection upgrade are scheduled to begin on Sunday, 14 April, and will be carried out between Sunday evening and Saturday morning each week.
Bridge Road will also be resurfaced between Beovich Road and Kesters Road.
No works will occur on Saturday nights. In addition, no work will be undertaken between the morning of Thursday, 18 April, and the evening of Sunday, 28 April, to avoid the Easter and Anzac Day holiday period.
Every effort will be made to minimise impacts of the works to the surrounding properties and road users, wherever possible, however some noise can be expected.
Lane and speed restrictions will be in place, with road users advised to follow the direction of traffic management staff and observe signage at all times. Roadside signage will be in place to alert motorists of the traffic changes.