- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Sturt Road set for resurfacing
3 April 2019
Road resurfacing works will commence on Sturt Road this Friday as part of the Darlington Upgrade Project.
Laffer Drive will be temporarily closed between Sturt Road and the Flinders Drive Extension as the works are undertaken from 8pm on Friday, 5 April until 6am on Monday, 8 April.
The works will occur on the westbound lanes of Sturt Road, between Birch Crescent and Main South Road.
The following traffic management measures will be taken:
- The northern section of Laffer Drive will be temporarily closed. Vehicles wanting to access the southern end of Laffer Drive and Hugh Cairns Avenue will be required to use the Flinders Drive Extension (new road connection between Sturt Road and Main South Road). This will be accessible via Sturt Road only.
- The westbound lanes of Sturt Road through the work area will be closed, with traffic shifted onto the eastbound lanes.
- All movements will remain available at the junction of Sturt Road and Birch Crescent, with right turns managed under the direction of traffic controllers.
- Bus stop 27A on Laffer Drive will be temporarily relocated to the Flinders Drive Extension.
- Motorists wishing to access the Flinders Medical Centre car park on Laffer Drive will be required to do so from the Flinders Drive Extension. Traffic controllers will permit access through the closed section of road, to the car park.
- Pedestrian access on Sturt Road and Laffer Drive will be maintained.
- Speed restrictions will be in place on Sturt Road during the works.
A profiler, excavator, asphalt trucks, roller, paver and lighting towers will be used throughout the works.
While some noise disturbance can be expected, the work will be managed to minimise disturbance to local residents as much as possible.
The department appreciates your patience while these important works are undertaken.