- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Safety to be improved on Ridley Road
1 April 2019
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that safety for motorists will soon be improved on Ridley Road, Cambrai, with shoulder sealing and safety barrier works commencing Tuesday, 2 April.
The works will include 500 metres of shoulder seal widening and a total of 360 metres of safety barrier installations at various locations on Ridley Road between Cambrai and Sanderston townships.
Providing sealed shoulders will improve safety for motorists by reducing the risk of ‘run-off road’ type crashes.
Safety barriers protect road users from roadside hazards, thereby minimising the severity of vehicle accident injury and property damage.
Works will be undertaken between 7am and 5pm, Monday to Friday, with expected completion by the end of May, weather permitting.
The road will remain open, with traffic restricted to one lane under traffic control when required and a 25 km/h speed restriction while workers are on site. Other speed restrictions may apply subject to onsite conditions.
The safety of workers and the general public is paramount so please observe speed limits when travelling through work zones.
The $145,000 safety initiative is funded by the Australian Government’s Black Spot Program.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important safety works are carried out.