- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Mawson Lakes intersection set for safety upgrade
29 March 2019
Works will begin Monday to install an additional right turn lane at a signalised intersection in Mawson Lakes, as part of a safety upgrade funded through the Australian Government’s Black Spot Program.
The intersection of Elder Smith Road, Main Street and The Drive, in Mawson Lakes, is set to undergo a $279,000, Australian Government Black Spot Program funded upgrade to improve safety and traffic efficiency.
Works are scheduled to commence from Monday, 1 April, with completion expected in early May, weather permitting. Day and night works will be undertaken, however no works will occur on Saturday nights.
Additionally, no work will be undertaken between the morning of Thursday, 18 April and the evening of Sunday, 28 April, to avoid the Easter and Anzac Day holiday period.
The upgrade will include the duplication and extension of the right turn lane from Main Street onto Elder Smith Road, along with additional right-turn signage and signalling improvements on Elder Smith Road and The Drive.
The right turn from Main Street onto Metro Parade will be retained, following community and business feedback and a recent design review.
Line marking will also be updated and modifications made to traffic islands and signalling infrastructure.
Access to properties will be maintained at all times throughout the works and every effort will be made to minimise impacts to surrounding properties and road users wherever possible.
Temporary closures to the right turn from Main Street to Metro Parade will be required at times during the work to ensure a safe work site. Lane and speed restrictions will be in place during these works.
Road users are advised to follow the direction of traffic management staff and observe signage.
The department appreciates your patience and cooperation whilst these important works are undertaken.