- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Safety improvements for Tippett Road
28 March 2019
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving safety for all road users on Tippett Road, Chain of Ponds.
This project will provide road safety benefits by protecting road users through the installation of safety barriers, motorcycle safety barriers, shoulder sealing and the removal of road side hazards including tree removals and pruning.
From Monday, 1 April to Friday, 5 April, Tippett Road between Gorge Road and North East Road will be closed to traffic between 9am and 5pm. Detours will be in place.
At all other times the road will remain open, with traffic restricted to one lane under traffic control when required and a 25 km/h speed restriction while workers are on site.
The safety of workers and the general public is paramount so please observe speed limits when travelling through work zones.
All works are expected to be complete by late June, weather permitting.
The $250,000 project is funded by the State Government’s Rural Roads Program.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important safety works are carried out.