- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Safety to be improved for Port Wakefield Road, Cavan
18 March 2019
Resurfacing works to improve safety on a 2.5km stretch of Port Wakefield Road, Cavan, will start tonight.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is undertaking asphalt resurfacing works on approximately 2.5km of Port Wakefield Road, Cavan, between Salisbury Highway and Montague Road, southbound side only.
Night works will commence at 7pm and continue for approximately two months, Monday to Friday, weather permitting.
Lane closures and speed restrictions will be in place each night from 7pm to 6am the following morning.
The following detours will be in place:
- Right turn movements from Port Wakefield Road onto Salisbury Highway will not be permitted between 7pm and 6am on 19 and 20 March. Right-turning vehicles will be detoured via Bolivar Road. Right turns will be permitted outside these hours.
- Left turn movements from Salisbury Highway in to Port Wakefield Road will not be permitted between 7pm and 6am on 22 March. Left-turning traffic will be detoured via South Road. Left turns will be permitted outside these hours.
The safety of workers and the general public is paramount so please observe speed limits when travelling through work zones
The works are being carried out at an estimated cost of $3.075 million as part of the Australian Government’s Periodic Road Maintenance Program.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important safety works are carried out.