- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Safety to be improved on the Barrier Highway
18 February 2019
Safety will soon be improved on the Barrier Highway with shoulder sealing and surfacing works commencing Friday, 1 March.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that works will include seven kilometres of shoulder sealing and re-surfacing works on the Barrier Highway between Cockburn and Mingary.
Sealed shoulders will improve safety for motorists by reducing the risk of ‘run-off road’ type crashes and the re-surfacing works will improve the surface quality and extend the life of the road.
Works will be undertaken between 7am and 5pm, Monday to Saturday, with expected completion by end of March, weather permitting.
The highway will remain open, with traffic restricted to one lane under traffic control when required and a 25 km/h speed restriction in place while workers are on site. Other speed restrictions may apply subject to onsite conditions.
This $1,200,000 safety initiative is funded by the State Government’s Critical Road Maintenance – State Regional, Safety Program.
DPTI will make every effort to minimise the impact on road users and thanks motorists for their patience while these important safety works are carried out.
For community and road user enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 8648 5211.