- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
- Angle Vale School
- Aldinga School
Southern Expressway anti-throw screen installations
24 December 2018
Weekend works will continue for the installation of permanent anti-throw screens along the Southern Expressway.
Installation of permanent anti-throw screens is part of the department’s commitment to improve safety along the transport network and to provide a practical response to the incidents of object throwing.
Works will occur from 7pm Friday through to 6am Monday, weather permitting, on the following dates:
4-7 January – Throw screen installation on Flaxmill Road and O’Sullivan Beach Road
- Southern Expressway will be closed to traffic between Main South Road, Hackham (southern end of the Expressway), and the Sheriffs Road Interchange.
- Flaxmill Road and O’Sullivan Beach Road bridges will be closed to all traffic.
- Southbound motorists on the Expressway will need to exit via the Sheriffs Road Interchange and continue using Main South Road.
- Northbound motorists will be detoured via Main South Road and access the Expressway from the Sheriffs Road Interchange.
11-14 January – Throw screen installation on Seacombe Road and Majors Road
- Southern Expressway will be closed to traffic between Main South Road, Darlington (northern end of the Expressway), and the Sherriffs Road Interchange
- Seacombe Road and Majors Road bridges will be closed.
- Northbound motorists on the Expressway will need to exit via the Sheriffs Road Interchange and continue on Main South Road.
- Southbound motorists will be detoured via Main South Road and access the Expressway from the Sheriffs Road Interchange.
For more information visit https://dpti.sa.gov.au/sxway
Emergency services and public transport will use the Southern Expressway as per normal.