- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
Late night closures for all rail lines and rescheduling of two-day closure to allow essential works
29 November 2018
Adelaide Metro advises the two-day rail closure planned for Saturday, 1 December, and Sunday, 2 December, has been rescheduled to Saturday, 8 December, and Sunday, 9 December to allow for the upgrade and testing of essential operational systems to be undertaken.
Trains will be replaced on all lines with substitute buses from first service on 8 December until last service on 9 December, with trains resuming for first service on Monday, 10 December.
Extra substitute bus services will also be in place to cater for spectators travelling to and from the Australia v India Test Match at Adelaide Oval.
Additional late night rail closures will also occur on all rail lines with trains replaced with substitute buses from approximately 7:30pm until last service each night, with trains resuming each morning, on the following dates:
- Sunday, 2 December, to Friday, 7 December
- Monday, 10 December, to Friday, 14 December
These works are required to make way for the construction of the South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute 2 (SAHMRI 2) on North Terrace. Additional time is required to work through a number of complex elements to ensure a seamless transition before the two-day closure can occur.
Trams will run as per normal during these closures.
Motorists and passengers are advised that test trains might be running during these closures and they are inaccessible to passengers.
Adelaide Metro thanks passengers for their patience as these works are carried out.
More information is available on the Adelaide Metro Website