Safety improvements to the Anzac Highway intersection with Brighton Road and Tapleys Hill Road
16 November 2018
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has completed safety works at the Anzac Highway intersection with Brighton Road and Tapleys Hill Road.
The project delivered:
- Installation of a second right turn lane on Anzac Highway for motorists turning into Tapleys Hill Road
- Modification to kerbing and traffic islands
- Upgrading pedestrian access
- Upgrading traffic lights for improved visibility
- Re-surfacing of the intersection
The works were designed to significantly improve traffic flow and safety at this intersection for pedestrians and road users.
The $1.1 million project was funded by the South Australian Government’s Asset Improvement Program.
DPTI thanks road users for their patience while these important safety works were carried out.