- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
- Angle Vale School
- Aldinga School
UPDATE: Late night closures for all rail lines to allow essential works
12 November 2018
Adelaide Metro advises late night rail closures will occur on all rail lines from Tuesday, 13 November, to Friday, 16 November, to allow for the upgrade and testing of essential operational systems to be undertaken.
Trains will be replaced on all lines with substitute buses from approximately 7:30pm until last service each night, with trains resuming each morning.
Adelaide Metro would like to also remind passengers that these late night closures will occur again from Wednesday, 21 November, to Wednesday, 28 November.
In addition, a complete closure of all Adelaide Metro rail lines is planned to occur on Saturday, 1 December, and Sunday, 2 December, as part of these essential works. Substitute services will be available with details to be released closer to the date.
These works are required to make way for the construction of the South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute 2 (SAHMRI 2) on North Terrace.
Trams will run as per normal during these closures.
Motorists and passengers are advised that test trains might be running during these closures and they are inaccessible to passengers.
Adelaide Metro thanks passengers for their patience as these works are carried out.
More information is available on the Adelaide Metro Website