- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Late night closures for all rail lines to allow essential works
26 October 2018
Adelaide Metro advises late night rail closures will occur on all rail lines from Thursday 1 November to allow the upgrade and testing of essential operational systems to be undertaken.
Trains will be replaced on all lines with substitute buses from approximately 7:30pm until last service each night, with trains resuming each morning, on the following dates:
- Thursday, 1 November to Thursday, 8 November.
- Wednesday, 21 November to Wednesday, 28 November.
In addition, a complete closure of all Adelaide Metro rail lines is planned to occur on Saturday, 1 December and Sunday, 2 December as part of these essential works. Substitute services will be available with details to be released closer to the date.
These works are required to make way for the construction of the South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute 2 (SAHMRI 2) on North Terrace.
Trams will run as per normal during these closures.
Motorists and passengers are advised that test trains might be running during these closures and they are inaccessible to passengers.
Adelaide Metro thanks passengers for their patience as these works are carried out.
Information on road works that affect train and bus timetables is available on the Adelaide Metro Website.