- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Level crossing upgrades on the SteamRanger Heritage Railway
11 October 2018
Works to upgrade two level crossings on the Mount Barker to Victor Harbor railway line at Currency Creek, operated by SteamRanger, will commence this week.
The existing passive ‘Give Way’ controls on the Goolwa Road (Mt Compass – Goolwa Road) railway level crossing and the Alexandrina Road (Main Goolwa – Strathalbyn Road) level crossing will be replaced with flashing light and bell assemblies to improve safety for all road users.
Due to the curves of the Alexandrina Road on the approaches to the crossing, Active Advance Warning Signs (signs with flashing lights that are activated by approaching trains to alert motorists) will also be installed.
Speed restrictions will be in place during construction, with works expected to be completed in December 2018, weather permitting.
The safety of road workers and the travelling public is paramount so please take care when travelling through work zones.
The upgrades are not expected to impact planned train services.
SteamRanger Heritage Railway will be undertaking these works.
$585,200 has been provided by the State Government’s Railway Crossing Safety Improvement Program.