- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Temporary partial closure of Ayliffes, Main South and Shepherds Hill Roads Intersection
31 August 2018
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, the intersection of Ayliffes Road, Main South Road and Shepherds Hill Road will be partially closed from 8pm, Friday, 7 September until 6am, Monday, 10 September.
This closure will allow for the installation of the northern section of the bridge and will carry northbound traffic from Main South Road onto Ayliffes Road.
The northern section of the bridge has been constructed off-site using the same method as the Main South Road bridges over the Southern Expressway. The southern section of this bridge will be constructed using traditional processes where the structure is built on-site in position from the ground up.
Main South Road and South Road
- Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction between Sturt Road and Tobruk Avenue.
- Ayliffes Road will be closed to traffic between intersection of Main South Road and Norman Street, St Marys.
- A single eastbound lane will be maintained to provide access to businesses on the northern side of Ayliffes Road.
- Westbound traffic will be directed to perform a U-turn on Ayliffes Road to head back in an eastbound direction towards Fiveash Drive
Shepherds Hill Road
- Motorists will not be able to enter Shepherds Hill Road from Ayliffes Road, South Road or Main South Road.
- Shepherds Hill Road will be closed to northbound traffic at Burbank Avenue and will be required to perform a U-turn to head back in a southbound direction
- Motorists are encouraged to use the Marion Road entry/exit to the Southern Expressway rather than the Main South Road entry/exit during this time.
Access for emergency vehicles in all directions will be maintained at all times.
Motorists are encouraged to plan ahead and familiarise themselves with these changes. Please visit the Darlington Upgrade Project website for more detailed information
We thank motorists for their patience while these important works are undertaken.