- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Temporary closure of Main South Road and Southern Expressway, Bedford Park
16 August 2018
As part of the Darlington Upgrade project, Main South Road, Bedford Park, and part of the Southern Expressway will be temporarily closed from 8pm, Friday, 24 August until 6am, Monday, 27 August.
This closure will allow for the installation of the 3,000 tonne bridge which will be located on Main South Road over the Southern Expressway to the new lowered motorway.
Main South Road, Bedford Park
- Main South Road will be closed between Flinders Drive and Flagstaff Road.
- Detours will be in place via Sturt Road and Marion Road.
- The Southern Expressway will be closed between the Marion Road off ramp and Main South Road intersection.
- Motorists will be required to enter/exit the Southern Expressway via the Marion Road ramps.
Access for emergency vehicles in all directions will be maintained at all times.
The lowered motorway will be open to traffic on completion of the project.
Motorists are encouraged to plan ahead and familiarise themselves with these changes. Please visit the Darlington Upgrade Project website for more detailed information www.dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/nsc/darlington_upgrade_project
We thank motorists for their patience while these important works are undertaken.