- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Temporary closure of Franklin Harbour Jetty for upgrade
21 June 2018
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is undertaking works to upgrade the Franklin Harbour Jetty from early July 2018 until early September 2018.
These works are required to:
- maintain the jetty’s long-term structural integrity
- continue to provide a safe jetty for all users
- enhance the existing public facilities.
Structural timbers and supports will be replaced and new jetty stairs installed.
Upgrade works are being undertaken during the winter months, when there are traditionally fewer people using the jetty.
Public access to the jetty will be closed until the upgrade has been completed.
Work will be undertaken daily between 7am and 7pm.
While some noise may be expected during works, every effort will be made to minimise impacts.
Access to properties and businesses near the jetty will be maintained at all times.
This project forms part of the South Australian Government’s $3.4 million Marine Jetties Program.
By maintaining the long-term structural integrity of South Australia’s jetties we can ensure they remain open for all to use for many years to come.
Further information is available at www.dpti.sa.gov.au/franklinharbourjetty