- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Changes to traffic conditions for Bedford Park
15 June 2018
Changes to traffic conditions will be in place on Main South Road (north of Sturt Road, Bedford Park) from 7am until 8pm Sunday 17 June and from 6am Saturday 23 June until 8pm Sunday 24 June, for the Darlington Upgrade Project.
The changes will enable the installation of beams for the new Sutton Road/Mimosa Terrace bridge.
Traffic management will include:
- Northbound traffic on Main South Road through the worksite will be reduced to two lanes (north of Sturt Road).
- All traffic movements will be maintained.
- Emergency services and bus access will be maintained at all times.
Speed restrictions will apply in the vicinity of the works and signage will be in place to alert motorists of the changed traffic conditions. Road users are requested to take extra care when workers are on site, and observe traffic signage and restrictions.
These works are weather dependent and may be rescheduled if required.
For real time roadwork information download the Addinsight app for Apple or Android at www.addinsight.com.au/app, or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.
DPTI thanks road users for their patience while these important works are undertaken.