- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Torrens Road temporary closure
14 May 2018
As part of the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, the T2T alliance will be undertaking major pavement and asphalt works on Torrens Road between the west side of the intersection with South Road to the Days Road/Lamont Street intersection.
To minimise disruptions, works will be undertaken from 7pm, Friday, 18 May until 6am, Monday, 21 May, 2018, weather permitting.
Works will include the removal of existing road pavement, laying new pavement, asphalting and line marking.
Businesses remain open on South Road and adjacent side streets, with alternative customer access arrangements in place where required. Please see the map below for a full list of traffic restrictions and alternative routes.
Pedestrian and cyclist access will be restricted, with detours in place.
For information on affected Adelaide Metro services, please visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au for more information.
Lane and speed restrictions will be in place in the vicinity of the works. Signage will be in place to alert motorists of the changed traffic conditions, alternative routes for light and heavy vehicles and local detours. Please visit www.t2talliance.com.au for details.
Thank you for your patience while these important works are undertaken.