- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Bus timetable changes, 22 April and 29 April 2018
19 April 2018
Four southern suburbs bus timetables are changing from Sunday 22 April, in line with new train timetables, with a further 49 bus timetables changing from Sunday 29 April.
The four bus timetables in the southern suburbs have been adjusted to maintain connections for buses and trains at interchanges along the Seaford line, commencing this Sunday.
The following week, from Sunday, 29 April, further bus timetables will change.
O-Bahn bus timetables will also change as the new O-Bahn tunnel delivers greater time savings than originally estimated.
Times on a number of bus routes have been adjusted to better reflect actual travel times for more reliable services.
New express services will also run from Tea Tree Plaza to Port Adelaide.
Some bus stops on King William Road have been removed with the introduction of the new Festival Plaza tram.
Customers are urged to prepare for these service changes by familiarising themselves with the new timetables, now available in digital real time on the Adelaide Metro website.
For more information visit the Adelaide Metro website at www.adelaidemetro.com.au/ or call the Adelaide Metro Infoline on 1300 311 108.