- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Temporary CBD tram closure for City Tram Extension Project night works
19 March 2018
Night works at the intersection of King William Road and North Terrace will be undertaken as part of the City Tram Extension Project, occurring from Monday 19 March to Thursday 22 March between 10pm and 6am.
During these times tram services will be replaced with substitute buses between Victoria Square and the Entertainment Centre.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises the intersection of King William Street and North Terrace will open to local traffic during the works, speed and lane restrictions will be in place. Bus services will not be impacted.
Access to businesses, carparks and properties will be maintained at all times and every effort will be made to minimise noise impacts to nearby residents and businesses.
For more information regarding the planned works, or to register your interest to receive project updates via text or email, contact the project team on 1300 030 919.
For real time roadwork information, download the Addinsight app for Apple or Android or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.
DPTI appreciates your patience and cooperation while these important works are undertaken.
For information about substitute services please call the Adelaide Metro Infoline on 1300 311 108 or visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au.